The Fabulous Roleplaying Website

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An all-welcoming, LGBT+friendly casual PG-13 RPing forum for NaNoers.

Viki's Request Thread

Vikipedia
    Vikipedia
    Admin

Viki's Request Thread Empty Viki's Request Thread

Post by Vikipedia 10th July 2013, 07:05

It's a me, Viki! Viki's Request Thread 674187953

I'm posting a thread because this section looks a little empty Viki's Request Thread 2614322163 It's been a couple of months since I've done a One on One roleplay, but oh how I love them so, so please:
    Viki's Request Thread Tumblr_mc6q6wANIT1qahvwuo1_500

I'm not terribly picky; good grammar, imagination and staying realistic is good enough for me. My posts aren't that long, they're medium-ish most of the time but may vary depending on how much I have to reply to. However, I like a detailed, well-thought-out storyline, as plot is very important to me.

All my 1x1s tend to blossom into romances Viki's Request Thread 1347781477 so yeah, it's going to happen mate. But how it happens? My favourite genre is action & adventure. Spies, criminals, all that jazz. My favourite historical era is the Regency period, so if you ask me to do an RP from the 1600's I will love you forever. I also love supernatural, as in modern fantasy - vampires mostly. I'm a little more iffy on high fantasy - eating with fingers off trenchers and throwing your waste out of windows is not attractive to me :PAnd unfortunately my obsession with dragons is long gone.

I will not play anthro-people stuff, i.e. I will not RP as an animal-human thing.

I prefer playing guys. Not because I'm particularly good at it, but because it's fun to practise writing from a male POV. Most of my pairings are heterosexual, but I love gays so come at me bro xD

PLEASE DON'T POST ON THIS THREAD. If there is a pairing/plot I listed here that you like, send me a PM telling me which pairing/plot you like and we'll discuss it from there.

If we're doing an RP together at the moment...
    1) Please keep up constant communication with me in the PMs. I want to know if you're enjoying the RP or not, any ideas or questions you have about the RP, and please tell me if you are at all uncomfortable with the situation in the RP. In return, I will do the same and keep you posted.
    2) I do not want to be left as the only one developing the plot. For each of your RP posts, please give me something I can reply to. In return, I will do the same for you. DO NOT write me a stub of a post that does not contribute to the plot whatsoever. If that happens, I will not reply until you modify your post or make another one.

Last edited by Vikipedia on 3rd December 2013, 13:59; edited 14 times in total
    Vikipedia
    Vikipedia
    Admin

Viki's Request Thread Empty Re: Viki's Request Thread

Post by Vikipedia 10th July 2013, 07:07

Group Requests
    If you want to invite me to a group RP, these are the settings I'm loving right now

Steampunk mystery RP
    Modern criminal organisation RP
    Circus RP
    Assassin/Spy etc. Training Institute RP
    Pirate RP
    Ancient Rome RP
    Ancient China RP
    1900s China RP
    Gameshow RP

Last edited by Vikipedia on 12th July 2013, 04:00; edited 4 times in total
    Vikipedia
    Vikipedia
    Admin

Post by Vikipedia 10th July 2013, 07:14

OnexOne Pairings
    I don't have plots for these pairings, but if you do, tell me!
    The part I want to play is marked with a *. No * means I'm okay with either part.

Assassin* x Target
    Bodyguard* x Employer
    Prince* x Maid
    Knight* x Princess
    Stable Hand* x Rich Girl/Princess/Lady etc.
    Vampire* x Familiar
    Kidnapper* x Hostage
    Google* x Yahoo

Vampire x Hunter
    Fake Date x Client
    East meets West
    Famous Person x Normal Person
    Criminal x Normal Person
    Criminal x Police/FBI etc.

Criminal x Criminal
    Spy x Spy
    Business Rival x Business Rival

Last edited by Vikipedia on 12th July 2013, 03:58; edited 7 times in total
    Vikipedia
    Vikipedia
    Admin

Post by Vikipedia 10th July 2013, 07:24

Plot 1: Bodyguard
    This is an RP I did a while ago somewhere else that was pretty fun.

My Character:
    Name: Kain Pyrl

Story premise:
    Members of the Pyrl family have been employed as bodyguards by politicians, royalty, and affluent members of society for generations. For the men and women of this family it is their only profession and is done until the day they die or until they are unable to perform their duties. There is even a secret training ground (at an undisclosed location of course) where Pyrl children are sent to at the age of 7, until they are 21 years old or assigned to a patron. At this school they are trained in self defense, combat, medicine and poisons, languages, politics, and anything else that would be valuable to a potential patron. Employing a Pyrl as a bodyguard can also be considered a status symbol as their reputation has never been tarnished. Being able to hire someone from this family means that you are someone worth protecting. They are more than willing to put themselves into dangerous situations and cater to their patrons every whim.

Kain's Character Bio:
    Kain was sent to the training facility at 6 years old instead of 7 because his elder brother, his guardian, was killed in the line of duty and as no one else could take care of him, the facility was the only option. He was practically raised by the the instructors there and excels in every aspect of his training, just like his brother did. Kain however, feels that he will never measure up to his elder brothers accomplishments and people are always comparing the two of them (and are sometimes not very nice about it.)  A special feature about Kain is his eyes. They are very sensitive to light but they are so sharp that he can see almost perfectly in the dark. This sensitivity however forces him to have to protect his eyes during the day. Because of this his other senses have been improved. Kain is quiet and first, and always attentive, but he will never hesitate to use force to protect his patron. Getting bloody is part of the job description.

Some ideas
    There are a few ways to start out the story. Kain could still be at the facility, waiting for a patron, he could be just starting work, or he could have been working for someone for a while. One option that I found very fun to play in the past was that at young age, Kain was promised to a patron's child (your character) to protect when he came of age (perhaps related to the person Kain's older brother died protecting.)

Possibilities for your character:
    - Eventual patron
    - Someone trying to harm Kain's patron

Last edited by Vikipedia on 6th November 2013, 05:50; edited 1 time in total
    Vikipedia
    Vikipedia
    Admin

Post by Vikipedia 10th July 2013, 07:32

Plot 2: Programmed

Plot taken:

Last edited by Vikipedia on 12th July 2013, 18:03; edited 2 times in total
    Vikipedia
    Vikipedia
    Admin

Post by Vikipedia 10th July 2013, 07:44

Plot 3: Third Time Lucky
    Y'all better not be lying about your ages. MC = My character, YC = Your character

My character will be male.

Story premise:
    YC is out to kill MC, (s)he successfully invades MC's large mansion and plans to kill MC. However YC seems to have underestimated MC, MC is a better assassin than YC, and finds him/her amusing. YC ultimately fails at killing MC. MC is feeling generous amongst other feelings. MC agrees to give YC as many chances as he wants to kill MC.

This is where it turns into a highly risqué romance plot. The following part can be optional, but I shall just put it out there Razz However, this site is still definitely PG-13, not R rated.

MC agrees to give YC as many chances as (s)he wants to kill MC but there's a catch. Every time YC fails, MC will take something from him/her.... Whether it be a person, an item or a kiss...

Last edited by Vikipedia on 15th July 2013, 04:29; edited 3 times in total
    Vikipedia
    Vikipedia
    Admin

Post by Vikipedia 10th July 2013, 16:40

Plot 4: Beastly

Plot Taken:

Last edited by Vikipedia on 3rd December 2013, 14:02; edited 2 times in total
    Vikipedia
    Vikipedia
    Admin

Post by Vikipedia 26th November 2013, 15:20

PLEASE READ

Two things.

1) I'm sorry, I'm a slow replier. I'm so terribly busy all the time, I don't often get a chance to sit down with my RPs. There will probably not be many speed-posting sessions between us. Also, I usually type my RP posts on my phone, which is a little slow. Do forgive me.

2) If there is a plot here that attracts you, but you don't want to RP it with me and want to use the idea elsewhere - I would be super flattered that you like the idea, but please please tell me that you'll be taking the idea! And you don't necessarily have to give credit, but just as long as you don't claim the idea as your own I will be happy Smile
    Vikipedia
    Vikipedia
    Admin

Post by Vikipedia 1st December 2013, 11:45

Plot 5: Defying Nature

I would imagine that this plot would be a homosexual romance, though I am up for suggestions, as I am sure it would work just fine as a heterosexual romance.

Story premise
    Jack, a young scientist in his mid-twenties who's been stuck in the crop engineering department for the last two years makes a ground-breaking discovery and is thrust into unexpected fame and fortune when he manages to grow a completely man-made plant with absolutely no natural substances. The plant defies the laws of nature - it is a living thing grown completely out of entirely artificial materials.

He'd always been the quiet type who didn't expect much out of life. Average height, average lifestyle, average family, and lower than average aspirations in life. He has a sister six years older than him who already had an average family of her own, but he himself never bothered with getting a girlfriend or anything. He rarely went out and didn't have many friends, but he was fine the way he was. So, it was a total surprise to him when, with his face all over the newspapers and tabloids, girls all over the western hemisphere started to take a sudden interest in agricultural biology.

Apparently, Jack was really good-looking.

Possibilities for your character

Storyline 1
    With new international recognition now, Jack gets a new assistant and apprentice to practise under his hand. For the first time, Jack takes an uncanny interest in someone - the scrawny college graduate who is so adorably clumsy and innocent. Jack's not too great with the whole social thing, and he is unsure of how to approach the enthusiastic kid who looks up to him.
    However, the new assistant might have a hidden agenda. Everyone close to Jack now has their own intentions to benefit themselves by taking advantage of the gullible and socially-awkward scientist, and this guy is the same. He went to practise under Jack for a reason, whether it be to share his spotlight or steal his ideas.

Storyline 2
    A top biologist only a couple of years older than Jack has been assigned as an advisor and lab assistant of the confused scientist who has suddenly started receiving so much media and governmental attention. He's tall, attractive, manipulative and good with words, and Jack finds himself besotted with the mysterious biologist as they work closely together on researching and developing Jack's findings. However, he finds it impossible to read what the guy is thinking. Surely the guy must feel quite unhappy with Jack suddenly stealing the spotlight with him.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 19:33